Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Arthur and I want to wish you the happiest of Valentine's Days! Arthur is feeling quite dapper in his top hat and bow tie, and he really likes his new tri-heart pillow. Even though he hasn't had a girlfriend in quite some time, hope springs eternal in his romantic heart - he's believes that this year just might be his year. I promised I would try my best to find him a friend, and that if I can't find him one, I'll do my best to crochet something for him!



These "Puffy Hearts" have been designed by Repeat Crafter Me and the free pattern is available at http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2017/01/crochet-puffy-hearts.html. I used a fingering yarn and a 1.90mm hook. The hearts came out to be 2" wide and 1 1/2" tall - perfect size for a key chain or hair accessory. I crocheted the top hat, but alas, black is very difficult to photograph well - especially for a non-professional!

Have a wonderful day, and have a piece of chocolate for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment