Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I Have a Cold





In fact, I have one of the worst colds I've had in years. I do not recommend this as a way to bring in a new year! It's partially my fault because holiday goodies won out over proper nutrition and it seems I'm paying for it now. It's back on the straight and narrow once again!


I checked my March 1st post from last year (WIP it Good! - https://thecrochetedbutterfly.wordpress.com ) and now realize that NONE of my new year's resolutions were accomplished. That's about par for me, and that's why I don't usually make resolutions. However, I do think a review every now and then is a good thing. I agree with all the resolutions I made last year, so I'm going to keep those. The one thing I must do first is reorganize my back storage room - aka the back bedroom, aka my craft room. I would like to make this room into a true craft room. (Ok, you can stop laughing now!) This is going to be an interesting and somewhat prolonged project, so it's just perfect for a new year's resolution.

Sadly, the crochet teacher's job I had didn't work out and I left that position right before Halloween last year. My students felt I was a good teacher, though, so I am looking into other ways I might be able to continue with that work. I found a site called Skillshare that looks pretty good, and there are also a couple places near where I live that might be interested in having a crochet teacher. Definitely on the agenda for this year!

I'm also still interested in expanding my line of patterns (http://www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly). It would be nice if I could say I'd have a new pattern every month, but I think that would be pushing it. Every other month seems more reasonable, but I'll do what I can. And of course there is the never-ending job of promoting The Crocheted Butterfly.

Yes, I believe 2017 is going to be a very busy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment